Click Here to Print Program Information Booklet. This booklet contains all the Rules and Regulations that Epitome Athletes and Parents are to abide.
Registration Fees are as follows:
- $100 to include Membership and Epitome T-Shirt
- Registration fee includes an Epitome T-Shirt and USATF Membership.
- Complete and submit the online registration forms before your first practice.
- Pay the registration fee within one week of your first practice. Make payments via cash, money order or check payable to Epitome.
- Submit a copy of birth certificate within one week of your first practice.
- Submit an up-to-date physical. Can not expire before the season ends
The following documents are needed for each athlete:
- Registration Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent & Release Forms
- Medical Release Form
- Photo/Media Release Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Physical (up-to-date, cannot expire before season ends)
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Checks/Money Orders – Payable to: Epitome. Please indicate athlete’s name on the memo line.
- Online – Add 3% Processing Fee
If there are any questions regarding payments/arrangements please contact Angela D. Harris.
Registration fees are non-refundable or transferable. Athletes will not be allowed to participate in any competition until all required registration fees are paid in full and all forms are completed and signed.
Other expenses include competition of the Jacksonville area that requires travel and lodging expenses. Epitome will have fund-raising events and efforts to raise funds, however, the proceeds from these activities may fall short in meeting the needs of the athletes in the club. Therefore, it will be up to the athletes and their parents to pay these expenses.