Click Here to Print Program Information Booklet. This booklet contains all the Rules and Regulations that Epitome Athletes and Parents are to abide.
Fall Season/Winter Indoor Track Conditioning is from September 30th through February 1st. The primary focus is to build speed, strength & conditioning for upcoming Spring activities and sports Registration Fees are as follows:
- Fall/Winter Registration Fees are $50
- Spring/Summer Registration Fee is $100
- Registration fee includes an Epitome T-Shirt and USATF and/or AAU Membership.
- Uniforms are NOT included in the Registration Fee.
- Please click HERE to view and/or order Epitome uniforms and apparel.
- Complete and submit the online registration forms before your first practice.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Submit a copy of birth certificate.
- Submit an up-to-date physical on your first practice. Physicals must be current. Can not expire before the season ends. Click HERE for Epitome Physical Form. You may also use forms provided by Physician.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Cash – A receipt will be given by Team Mom or designated person.
- Checks/Money Orders – Payable to: Epitome. Please indicate athlete’s name on the memo line.
- Online – A 3% Processing Fee will be added for online payments.
- Select Online Payments under the Registration tab.
- Click on Shop and select item(s) you wish to pay online.
- Payments for Registration, Apparel and meet fees can be paid online.
- PayPal: send payment to email@example.com. There is no convenience if paying by check. Please add 3% convenience fee if paying by debit or credit card.
Registration fees are non-refundable or transferable. Athletes will not be allowed to participate in any competition until all required registration fees are paid in full and all forms are completed and signed.
Other expenses include competitions that requires travel and lodging expenses. Epitome will have fund-raising events and efforts to raise funds, however, the proceeds from these activities may fall short in meeting the needs of the athletes in the club. Therefore, it will be up to the athletes and their parents to pay these expenses.
Epitome will have one mandatory fundraisers which will include a buyout option for each as determined by Epitome Board of Directors and Staff.
If there are any questions regarding payments/arrangements please contact Angela D. Harris at 904-616-9373.